Wednesday, December 3, 2008

bizzare days

hey guys.. sori, could'nt update my blog for days.. i ws stuck in a specially-designed routine that keeps me awake in the nights and asleep in the days... weird ha? well, fyi i just took a decision not to sleep one night and then there it goes.. i had to ctch up my sleep during the days... and when i did so, i cant sleep at nights.... and it went for a week min. b4 i decided to stop it.. by making myself drunk with 2 big bottles of coke and a two pans of s sized pizza. and i went straight to sleep after going to bed that nite...

And here I am...fresh as new... glad got that weird experience behind me.. well, frankly speaking i ddnt do anything last week due to that scary routine but i managed to start my loads of homeworks and satisfyingly, had done enough to earn a rest... well, on the other hand, i'm really feeling bored during this length holiday for the first time in my life. i got no other things to do except for homeworks, wtching tv, surfing the net, eating, sleeping and the usual routine.. i guess i just ruined one month of my holiday by goin' thgrh that weird schedule.

anywy, i nd to start training for my basketball tournament next yar and also three debate tournaments, a drama feast plus a scrabble competition.... hardily got time considering i've got only 1 month left...but i'm determined.. hopefully i can be at the top form during the nw season... wish me luck guys.. will keep u updated

3 comments:

F------ said...

wow, started basketball

♥ tris said...

weh gengkhis, put a chatbox onto ur blog. susah la.

Wei Jiet said...

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much is life there? Hehe...